Thread: Blu-ray 3D sony BEST EVER I SEE

Thanks

Blu-ray 3D sony BEST EVER I SEE

i been watch film call the jorney of the earth on 3D film use red and blue was fastastic look like bird were coming to me. wonder is my flat screen sony have 3D bulit in and will have more film on 3D soon i wonder how they work for 3D film

Thanks
    Thanked 2,034 Times in 1,173 Posts
    The Red / blue 3D transmits two pictures superimposed on each other. The glasses allow one eye to see the red picture and one to see the blue which is what is required for 3D.

Watching for any length of time tends to induce (eye strain) headaches.

There is another system which sends one frame for the left eye followed by one for the right. A pair of glasses that have an electronic shutter allow the relevant eye to see the correct frame. This allows colour.

I suspect that full 3D will come with the headset monitors and a twin feed. The games market will probably be the driver for this technology.

There was a sytem with one picture vertically polarised and one horizontal. I saw Arena with this back in the 60s. Again it allowed colour. This is not yet available via LCD screens but might come with the newer technologies.

Last edited by Detlef; 02-03-2009 at 12:20 PM.

Thanks
    it very interesting cos it look so real 3D film like see bird were fly around thank for infomation

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I went to the cinema and watched the movie Bolt. I only went since it was 3D, again I had too have special glasses, but they were not red/blue, they looked more like sunglasses, the picture I think was in 120fps. This was an OK experience with no eye strain. A bit dark picture but good 3D experience...

Thanks
    yes they would of been polarised glasses i have seen a few films in polarised 3d the best was magic journeys in disney totaly mind bending

Great stuff

Thanks
    yeah i watch dvd 3d is very good i turn off light but u don't need turn off full light just turn on low light to watch 3d is best way it worth it

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,340 Times in 845 Posts
    Polorized 3D is getting more and more popular, its wasted in the multiplex though as the screens aint big enough. Go to an Imax cinema and watch a 3d movie there. I was blown away. James camerons latest movie is being shot in 3d and should be amazing. the red/green 3d sux ass compared to polorized 3d

Thanks
    Here's the real 3d tvs
    _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF-PMN3aK8g