Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Card Sh*ring in Humax 5400

Thanks

Icon9 Card Sh*ring in Humax 5400

Hello,
    I have been lately struggling with how to make Sharemax 5.7 work with my Humax. I have a newcamd server name, username, password but don't know how to set it up in the config files.

* Should I only update the cwshare.cfg or also gbox_cfg?
    * What are the lines to update?
    * What about the line with "my server", do I need to fill this in?

Any example of these files would help a lot.

Can you please help me out?

Thanks a lot,
    David

Thanks
    Have you tried the "edit server" button?
    1. Press the "add" button. An "add server" window will popup, enter your server info (server name, protocol, version, host, user, pass, des key).
    2. Then you will see another "add" button where you can enter your port. Once you have done this, click on "Get CardData" and you are done.

In the humax config menu, you need to select card+emu+s or card+s+emu and on sharemax "Gbox on hsic mode" should NOT be ticked.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jimrare View Post
    Have you tried the "edit server" button?
    1. Press the "add" button. An "add server" window will popup, enter your server info (server name, protocol, version, host, user, pass, des key).
    2. Then you will see another "add" button where you can enter your port. Once you have done this, click on "Get CardData" and you are done.

In the humax config menu, you need to select card+emu+s or card+s+emu and on sharemax "Gbox on hsic mode" should NOT be ticked.
    Hi,
    I tried it, didn't work, I would have to update the config files, I tried but no success.

I have succeeded with different tool - Windows Sharing Pack 0.96. However, it only works for some coding systems (VIA. SECA, NAGRA, CRYPTO) I have a server that has Conax and NDS cards, but I cannot succeed with any sharing on these coding systems. What could be the problem? Is it limitation of Humax, the SW or something else?

Thanks,
    David

Thanks
    hi mate, iam not sure this works with newcamd protocol, but you can give it a go,.
    there is another program out there called, wolfbox, for which i've read lots of praises. who knows maybe you get lucky.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Asaphus View Post
    hi mate, iam not sure this works with newcamd protocol, but you can give it a go,.
    there is another program out there called, wolfbox, for which i've read lots of praises. who knows maybe you get lucky.
    Hi m8 where can this prog be found I'm also trying sharemax no luck

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brkase View Post
    Hi,
    I tried it, didn't work, I would have to update the config files, I tried but no success.
    You asked for help, and im telling you DONT need to update the config files. cwshare.cfg and gbox_cfg are for GBOX servers not NEWCAMD servers. For newcamd servers follow my instructions.
    ...but I cannot succeed with any sharing on these coding systems. What could be the problem? Is it limitation of Humax, the SW or something else?
    The problem could be your servers are not working, you havent set card+emu+s or card+s+emu in the humax config menu, or you need a good pmct. Forget about windows sharing pack, vista pack, wolfbox or whatever. Sharemax is far from enough.

About the pmct, some channels use multiple caids (scrambling systems), which means you have to give priority to your servers caid. This is done with your pmct. One quick solution is to enter the humax menu, and go to TOH->parser. If you dont get the image i attached, press the blue button on your remote. Then move up and down and select the correct caid. You will have to do this every time you turn off your machine. A permanent solution is to modify a pmct to your needs.

If you have succeded with the quick solution and you need help about the permanent one, post back and we will help you.

Thanks
    Notice that if you have selected the right caid, you will see a letter with the word TRY or NET on top. If you dont get a letter then you definitely need to upload a new pmct.

Thanks go to scriptors

Thanks
    First, thanks Jimrare for impressive effort, explanation and screenshots!

Just FYI, I know the problematics of CAIDs, PMC loading, etc... With same/correct settings (CARD+S+EMU, EMM+ECM, or correct CAID) on the receiver when I run WSP 0.9.6, I decode the channel, while with Sharemax it opens a new DOS window where there are hundreds lines of log, but nothing happens. When I use the port checking option of Sharemax it says "OK".

I will check today evening again, just to make sure...

As for the other encryptions (NDS, CONAX), I have the right CAID selected, I even see "TRY" appear but no success. NDS occasionally freezes the STB and I have to reboot it. I tried also MCPS 0.9d, but that did not work either.

Do you personally have experience with NDS/CONAX sharing on Humax?

Thanks
    ...when I run WSP 0.9.6, I decode the channel, while with Sharemax it opens a new DOS window where there are hundreds lines of log, but nothing happens. When I use the port checking option of Sharemax it says "OK".
    That dos window with all those lines is called gbox. Its only useful when you have got a gbox server. You seem to have got a working newcamd server which means you dont want gbox running. If you want to stop gbox from running then
    on sharemax "Gbox on hsic mode" should NOT be ticked
    Do you personally have experience with NDS/CONAX sharing on Humax?
    Both newcamd and gbox working with no problems.

Thanks
    Well, I knew about the tickbox, I did not know that I have to put Humax to HSIC - that fixed it!

I managed to get some Conax channels (C+NO) on Sharemax but still no NDS. Sharemax freezes when I switch to NDS or Betacrypt channels. Also CSN on 19*E does not decode, using same server and port as WSP.

Any idea what could be behind these crashes of ShareMax?

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Brkase; 14-03-2009 at 11:24 PM.

Thanks
    Hi Jimrare,

I am looking for newcamd server and I would appreciate your help.

Thnx

Thanks
    Get Fausto and you will work it just fine
    Use SSSP as connection for it, more stable than HSIC.

Thanks
    Hello again,

I tried Sharemax 5.7 and It is not working 4 me.
    Im getting Socket error #10061 Connection refused despite disabling firewall and so on.

I tried also fausto and getting error during connection.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thnx

Thanks
    I managed to get some Conax channels (C+NO) on Sharemax but still no NDS. Sharemax freezes when I switch to NDS or Betacrypt channels. Also CSN on 19*E does not decode, using same server and port as WSP.

Any idea what could be behind these crashes of ShareMax?

Thanks a lot!
    You need a fast server in order not to get freezes on nds. nds works freeze free for me. I assume its a server problem.

About CSN, double check your servers caid and the caid selected by your pmct.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jahras View Post
    Hi Jimrare,

Thnx
    My advice is, buy your own subscription, do some reading and share it with a few good friends. Pay servers should NEVER be an option. That way you will never get freezes or connection refused messages.

V.I.P.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jahras View Post
    Hi Jimrare,

Thnx
    You can't ask that on here my friend suggest you reacquaint yourself with the rules again

TNT

Thanks
    Did you remove the word localhost and supplied the hostname for the server in Fausto settings? or did you remove localhost and supplied an IP for the server?
    You are trying to make an outgoing connection ( remote connection ), so firewall shouldnt be a problem actually,unless if you are running an extra 3rd party firewall that might block the connection.
    In fact the newcamd server connection is on tcp protocol , so you can try this:
    go on start - run and type cmd
    in the command window type:
    telnet ip-of-server newcamd-port
    example: telnet thisisnotreal.dyndns.org 15000

If the connection shows you some ascii characters then the remote port is active.
    If not, then the port is closed or firewall is blocking the outgoing connection to that ip.

Thanks
    My advice is, buy your own subscription, do some reading and share it with a few good friends. Pay servers should NEVER be an option. That way you will never get freezes or connection refused messages.
    I just want to make sure that I was clear, by freezes I did not mean picture freezes, but ShareMax SW freezing, the SW locks and I receive rather generic windows error message.

On TV screen the picture does not decode at all, at some moments erratically blinking blue info screen with channel name and small white OK button in the right corner appears - as if internal CAM or EMU was trying to give some message.

Any idea?

Thanks
    Format your pc, buy a legal irdeto card, read the posts and your done.

Thanks
    Does sharemax works for somebody????

Thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast