Thread: SCART Loopthrough on AD-3000IP?

Thanks

Icon11 SCART Loopthrough on AD-3000IP?

I can't seem to get SCART Loopthrough working on my Echostar AD-3000IP - does anyone know if it should have this feature? Does it just work in one direction, or does it require some specific SCART connections?

I would be glad to hear whether anyone has got this working

Thanks
    Hello RatATAt, I have a Echostar 3600IP...I believe this is the same as your 3000, but mine will also do analogue, I have it working in the following way. I take the TV out on the Echostar into the aux/vcr in on a Technomate 5300D+usb receiver, and the TV out on the 5300 then feeds another receiver a Technomate 6900 super.

My dish first feeds the 6900 super, then the 5300, and then the 3600, but I am sure it can work either way. I use my 6900 as my main receiver, to drive my dish because it is HD, and use the other receivers for feeds.

I hope this answers your question and is some help to you,
    Best Regards, James.

Sorry I use good quailty but not expensive full scart cables...but the TV out scart on your box should go to vcr/aux in on the other unit and that should feed your TV.
    Last edited by jamesjay; 30-01-2009 at 06:35 PM. Reason: give more info

Thanks
    Hello jamesjay, Thanx for your comments, but I specifically want to have the SCART signal loop through the Echostar (from a single SCARTed DVD player to a VCR, then on via a PVR to my TV), so the situation is different to yours.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi RatAtAt
    Testing my memory cells here, but I seem to remember the way I used to do it was using the Decoder Scart as the DVD input, but to enable it you had to set a dummy analogue channel up in the Advanced Ins/Edit/Add TP menu, to be able to access the Decoder ON Setting. Then to get a loopthro one just selected the dummy analogue channel with the remote controller.
    Hope that is of some help - my memory isn't what it used to be !!!

V.I.P
    Thanks
    what the fcuk echostar got to do with (technomate worst of piece **** ever been made) on all products even HD-lets buy it off car boot.pilsner LOL

Thanks
    Why not get a scart switch.:respect-040::respect-040:

Thanks

Icon13

Quote Originally Posted by Hamrag1 View Post
    Testing my memory cells here
    Thanx Hamrag1 - Your memory cells seem pretty good to me - I think you must have been on an Edward de Bono course to come up with that :bowing-036:

Some other replies have been less enlightening

Thanks
    @ pilsner
    Quote Originally Posted by pilsner View Post
    what the fcuk echostar got to do with (technomate worst of piece **** ever been made) on all products even HD-lets buy it off car boot.pilsner LOL
    What's up your TM 9100 not working

"just bought one these 9100 unpacked it gave myself two anadin lots of reading (thnx to all the guys that written here and the other place) installed images,emus,all the common stuff noticed satan key update here 17.35 told box to update itself presto im totally amazed not for your average sat person though took me day and half from scratch just love it best bit of fun ive had since LT 8700 days.pilsners"

LOL, James.