Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help with ftp

Thanks
    i left the pass word blank and it now says telnet connected but boot manager not found do i use a different cable with tcc6 like null

Thanks
    tried to change password again saying no connection

V.I.P
    Thanks
    There is no need to alter any cables at all once you have got the cable connection correct you will not need to move them.

What version off tcc are you using. TCC6 might be better to start with.

Launch tcc6 and click on update.

Put the user as root and leave the password blank, also fill in the ip address of your tm box.

The click on pw change. Then follow the instructions. You will need to enter a new password twice.

Thanks
    right keg mate i know im being a pain now all connected now got the files on the right hand side what next mate

Thanks
    sorry imeant lefthand side

V.I.P
    Thanks
    right the hard work is now done. The file that was posted earlier in this thread download it and extract it to your desktop or my do***ent or somewhere you will no the file.

open dcc again and search for the file in the right hand box, when to have found it use the left hand box and click on var it will then take you into another set of files click on the one that says ect.

Highlight the file in the right window the extra file and click on the little arrow pointing to the left box. That should copy the file to your tm.

Exit out of dcc and use remote on tm blue botton and your looking of extras. Tell me if it's there. That should connect you to the server to allow you to download cccam and cccam,cfg

ki

Thanks
    i hav the file in my docs does the file say leggimi readme after i extrat i cant find it in the right hand box is that the right file u hav given me cos it says its a shortcut to the internet

V.I.P
    Thanks
    its not the leggimi file it is the short cut to the net that you need to send. It points your receiver to a server on the net where you can get the files from.

ki

Thanks
    right mate all done massive thank u for all ya help so can i enter my server into cccam file now

V.I.P
    Thanks
    If you have it all right you can download both the cccam 2.0.11 full or just the bin file and then cfg. I cannot remember which way it is on this image. Download both or just the one then use blue button to select the cam you have just downloaded.

Next use dcc again and go back into var/ect and select cccam.cfg file, right click and select edit. scroll down the file until you see the section on connections. put your line in there making sure there are no # before it. Leave all the other ones as they are. Exit out and turn to a channel you want to watch and hopefully your done.

ki

Thanks
    fantastic ki you r the best thx for all ya help mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12