Thread: Many channels showing 'N/A' in EPG

Thanks

Many channels showing 'N/A' in EPG

Hi,

I recently did a 'scan' within ABM, everything appeared ok as it has done on previous occasions. I then went into the EPG and most of the channels were showing as 'N/A', if I select a 'N/A' channel the EPG then updates and the picture appears as you would expect. If this only happened after a scan it would not be a major problem however, if I switch the box off or reboot the same thing happens again.

I have tried various re-scans, rebooting and running crossEPG, so far nothing has resolved the issue.

Any idea what I've done (I've attached a picture of the EPG) ?

Image is Vix 3.0 (appreciate this is old however, previously the box has been faultless).

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanked 9,112 Times in 4,411 Posts
    I am no expert at all, but apart from running an old image, it strikes me that you will also be using old files, yet many transponder changes have happened recently

so here are my guesses, old files are being used, causing problems , especially on 28e as they move to astra 2g

not sure if its any of these but worth checking

old lamedb file

and/or

old satellites.xml file

so maybe try loading in catseyes list or the guli list posted today, using dreamset v2.44 , see if that works (backup your own list first)

I suspect some people (myself included) , would tell you to update your box to hades 18 (or another image like openpli 4 , openBH , bh217 or whatever)

my duo has a recent 2015 catseye list in it using BH215 , channel list modified and altered by me, I dont get your problems , so go figure , lol

maybe its nothing to do with those files , but other files, dont know, because I try to update my box regularly (at least once or twice a year)

good luck